Dermatology Clinic Now Available at JCHC
To make an appointment, call his office in Kirksville, MO at 660-627-7546.
Dr. Lloyd Cleaver, D.O. founded the Cleaver Dermatology Clinic in Kirksville, MO in 1986. Dr. Cleaver completed his internship and residency at the Navy Regional Medical Center in San Diego, California. Dr. Cleaver is a graduate of Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Board Certified Dermatologist and Fellow of American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
- Board Certified in Mohs Surgery
- Professor of Dermatology at the Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine/A.T. Still University
- Assistant Dean of Continuing Medical Education at the Kirksville Osteopathic Medical Center/A.T. Still University
- Vice Chair for Certification Committee of American Osteopathic Association.
- Has been Vice Chair and is currently Secretary to the American Board of Dermatology (Board that certifies Dermatologist)
- Past President of the Kirksville Osteopathic Alumni Association
- Past President of American Osteopathic College of Dermatology