Jefferson County Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the facility to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability.
- Assistance Committee
- Bereavement Pay
- Christmas Club
- Clinkinbeard Education Loan Fund Program
- Competitive Wages Including Shift Differential Pay
- Continuing Education
- Deferred Compensation Program (457 plan)
- Direct Deposit of Paycheck
- Disability Benefits (Short Term and Long Term)
- Family and Medical Leave
- Flexible Spending Reimbursement
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Holiday Pay, including Birthday Holiday
- In-House Health Benefits/Discounts
- Iowa Public Employee's Retirement System
- Life Insurance with AD&D; including Optional Life for Spouses and Children
- Jury Duty Pay
- Meeting Attendance and Travel Allowances
- Military Leave
- Personal Days
- Roth IRA
- Savings Bonds
- Wellness Testing/Program
- Worker's Compensation/Temporary Modified Duty
Some benefits listed above may only be available to eligible employees in certain employment classifications.
Click here for instructions on how to apply for and view our open positions.
Click here for information about Jefferson County Health Center's growing market and instructions on how to apply for and view our Physician Opportunities.