JCHC will require all patients and visitors to wear a face mask in our building.
May 28, 2020
In an effort to reduce community spread of COVID-19, starting Thursday, May 28th, JCHC will require all employees, patients and visitors to wear a mask while in the facility. We have a very limited supply of homemade cloth mask that have been donated for this purpose. We will make these available to patients while supply last, however, we strongly encourage you to bring your own covering. If you do use one of JCHC mask, please return it to a screening station so it can be laundered & sanitized.
- Fit the mask snugly to your face
- Secure the mask with ties or ear loops.
- Your mask should have multiple layers but allow you to breathe without restriction.
- Machine wash and dry your mask routinely.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth when removing your mask.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing the mask.
During this global COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to giving you a safe, reliable place to receive care is even more important to us.