Jefferson County Health Center named one of Iowa's Top 100 Places to work by the Des Moines Register
The rankings are based on employees' evaluations and comments from the survey. The survey indicated direct feedback that our employees feel “Our Leadership Team is guiding us in the right direction”, “That our jobs have value” and “That we would recommend working at JCHC”. These are just a few of the characteristics that our employees commented on that make JCHC a great place to work.
Click here to view our current openings and to apply to Jefferson County Health Center.
Please email Sarah Beasley or McKenzie Wetterich, if you have any questions in regards to employment at JCHC.
PROVIDER RECRUITMENT & NON PROVIDER OPPORTUNITIES
Click here for information about Jefferson County Health Center's growing market and instructions on how to apply for and view our Physician Opportunities.
JEFFERSON COUNTY HEALTH CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the facility to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability.
NOTE: Some benefits listed may only be available to eligible employees in certain employment classifications.
- Competitive Wages Including Shift Differential Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health & Dependent Flexible Spending Reimbursement
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- In-House Health Benefits & Discounts
- PTO (all-inclusive bank: vacation, personal, holiday)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Clinkinbeard Education Loan Fund Program
- Continuing Education
- Deferred Compensation Program (457 plan)
- Family and Medical Leave
- Iowa Public Employees Retirement System
- Life Insurance with AD&D; including Optional Life for Spouses and Children
- Wellness Testing & Programs
- Worker's Compensation/Temporary Modified Duty