Jefferson County Health Center is an 8-time Top Workplace
We are recognized by the Des Moines Register as a 2022 Top Workplace, and have previously received this award in 2021, 2019, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013. Our long-term commitment to creating a positive culture means our staff is highly engaged and create better outcomes for our patients. Want to learn more about what it's like to work at Jefferson County Health Center? Click the link below to see a list of open positions!
Click here to view our current openings and to apply to Jefferson County Health Center.
Please email Sarah Beasley or Molly Peterman if you have any questions in regards to employment at JCHC.
PROVIDER RECRUITMENT & NON PROVIDER OPPORTUNITIES
Click here for information about Jefferson County Health Center's growing market and instructions on how to apply for and view our Physician Opportunities.
JEFFERSON COUNTY HEALTH CENTER IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of the facility to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status or disability.
NOTE: Some benefits listed may only be available to eligible employees in certain employment classifications.
- Competitive Wages Including Shift Differential Pay
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Health & Dependent Flexible Spending Reimbursement
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- In-House Health Benefits & Discounts
- PTO (all-inclusive bank: vacation, personal, holiday)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Clinkinbeard Education Loan Fund Program
- Continuing Education
- Deferred Compensation Program (457 plan)
- Family and Medical Leave
- Iowa Public Employees Retirement System
- Life Insurance with AD&D; including Optional Life for Spouses and Children
- Wellness Testing & Programs
- Worker's Compensation/Temporary Modified Duty
Click here to access machine-readable files made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.