Schedule Your Sport Physical at JCHC
It’s that time of year again! Get your student athletes scheduled for their sport physicals at JCHC!
All Iowa student athletes must have a physical exam performed by a licensed healthcare provider in order to participate in extracurricular sports. JCHC is offering two convenient options for this year’s physicals.
- Examination limited to what is necessary to complete the participation form
- $50 fee payable at the time of service – not sent to insurance
- Scheduled with a primary care provider or available at the Walk-in Clinic
- If the student is a minor, a parent must accompany them if going to the Walk-in Clinic
Preventative Medicine Exam
- Comprehensive, age-appropriate preventative medicine/wellness exam
- Includes participation form completion, risk assessment, and vaccine administration (if desired)
- Billable to insurance – can be the student’s annual wellness exam for the calendar year
- Scheduled with a primary care provider
- If the student is a minor, we recommend a parent accompany them
Schedule your preferred physical now at either location!
Call 641-472-4156 to schedule your appointment at JCHC Clinics in Fairfield. View clinic hours here.
Call 319-456-2058 to schedule your appointment at JCHC Richland Clinic in Richland. View clinic hours here.
Visit the Walk-in Clinic. View clinic hours here.
Don’t forget to bring your Pre-participation Form to your appointment. If you need one, they can be found here.